What can be done against bad breath?
- Gum diseases have to be treated.
- Oral hygiene has to be taken care of.
- Possible problematic prosthetic restorations that may cause odor has to be renewed.
- If dry mouth is accompanied by a complaint, treatment plans should be considered.
- It is recommended to quit habits such as the use of tobacco products that cause odor.
HOW IS DENTAL TREATMENT DONE WITH GENERAL ANESTHESIA AND SEDATION?
- In children with cooperation disorder,
- In patients with severe dental phobia,
- It is an anesthesia method used for successful completion of treatments in many surgical operations where local anesthesia will be insufficient in disabled patients who have difficulty in cooperation.
In this treatment method, which is performed by putting our patients to sleep in the hospital environment, the patients are put to sleep and the treatment is performed. All dental treatments can be performed by putting our patients to sleep under general anesthesia.