PORCELAIN LAMINA & LAMINATE VENEER
WHO ARE THE TARGET AUDIENCE OF LAMINATE VENEER?
- It can be applied in anterior group teeth that are important in terms of smile aesthetics,
- It can be used to close gaps between teeth that create aesthetic disadvantages,
- It can be used to give an aesthetic appearance to teeth that have a bad color due to different reasons and whitening processes cannot achieve permanent results,
- It can be used to restore an aesthetic appearance to worn teeth that cause aesthetically bad appearance,
- It can be used to correct minor crookedness and symmetry problems in the front teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
After the laminate veneers are permanently bonded, routine brushing and flossing should continue.
Movements such as breaking shell foods, opening bottle caps, biting nails, which we should not do normally, should not be done with laminate veneers. Similar movements will cause the restorations to break or fall.
After the procedure, the patient is called for control 1-2 weeks later. Compatibility of restorations with gingiva, any fracture, crack formation, discoloration, sensitivity, oral hygiene are controlled. The patient is kept under control by being invited to routine controls recommended for everyone every 6 months.
What is inlay onlay & Porcelain
Composite restorations are optionally used in the treatment of dental caries, discoloration and trauma-induced fractures, and digitally produced aesthetic porcelain materials are called inlay onlays.